Sunday, July 19, 2009

No More Mondays!



I woke up this morning and realized, that tomorrow will be Monday yet again. :( Then I remembered that I recently read No More Mondays: Fire Yourself -- and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work by Dan Miller and the sunshine and hope came back to my heart.

Ever since I have discovered Dan Miller and his work, I've been a follower and listener to his radio show.

The old traditional work place is disappearing. Over are the days where a Big Brother company took care of you. This book is a true encouragement of becoming who we are and actually enjoying everything we do.

All his work is a great and inspiring read and it is helping me setting up my own business on the side so I can hopefully move away from my day job soon and work from home full-time. You can sign up for his weekly newsletter and be informed about his activities and his new topics during his podcast radio show. Anybody can submit questions. In fact, in this weeks newsletter Dan Miller made a proposition. He recently purchased 5000 copies of the Spanish edition of 48 Days to the Work You Love and he is looking for new ways of thinking to sell those 5000 books with a profit. For more information check his blog http://48daysblog.wordpress.com/

Additional Dan Miller resources can be found at http://www.48days.net/ which was born out of his concern that people would talk about new ideas and opportunities – and yet he would see them two years later and nothing had changed in their lives.

Have a happy and enlightening day!

No comments:

Post a Comment