Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Book Lovers Beware... A Bargain Might Bite!

Buy at Art.com

Do you love to read? Of course, the most inexpensive way to get your hands on books is still visiting your local library.
However, if you are like me and always in need of books for gifts www.bookcloseouts.com is for you. I have many toddler aged nephews and nieces and books are one of my favorite gifts. They have a great selection of educational children books. I also buy arts and crafts and cooking books for a fraction of the original price. They make for a fantastic give-away for my small business.
For our wedding, I purchased 50 copies of a travel guide which featured our wedding location and added them to our wedding invitations. All books are at least 50% discounted. Some of the books are marked down 90%.
My philosophy always is, why pay full price if you can get it for half? And by the end of the day, nobody knows what you actually paid.


BookCloseouts.com – Books at Blowout Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment